1) Chose a nice dry area of skin.
2) Remove clear transparent cover.
3) Place tattoo face down on your body.
4) Firmly press a moist cloth or sponge over the back of the tattoo.
4) Wait 30 seconds before SLOWLY lifting the back of the paper.
5) Let dry & enjoy!!
Our temporary tattoos usually last up to 2 to 5 days depending on the applicable area. Please keep in mind, these tattoos are temporary and not waterproof! Longevity will depend on various factors such as how often you shower, if you sweat and the clothes that are worn over the tattoo area.
Just use a wet cloth until your tattoo peels away. We have also found that baby oil or alcohol can speed along the process.